Imagine Your drone business at full potential
Halo delivers connectivity where it really counts, from LOS (Line of Sight) to BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight), in any environment, for any drone/UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) use case. With a certifiable BVLOS solution that’s easy to integrate and simple to operate,
it’s time to scale!
The Ultimate Drone Connection
Trusted. Experienced. Ready.
Halo has been rigorously tested by regulators globally in changing environments. Whether you are developing, manufacturing or providing services with UAVs/drones, what could you accomplish with BVLOS certified absolute connection confidence?
Packed with features that go a long way — literally.
Halo’s robustness makes it the optimal solution to connectivity challenges for any BVLOS drone or UAV, in any environment.
How is Halo different?
The limitations of existing solutions for BVLOS operations
- RF solution - allows data transmission and control but lacks the redundancy and requires line of sight between the drone/UAV to the operator.
- Satellite solution - These on-board solutions are usually bulky and heavy, and the cost to operate is much higher. Though they do not require direct line of sight, they do require open skies above them and have low redundancy.
- Single cellular solution – Bandwidth is too low and there is no redundancy between links and therefore is not reliable enough.
- Multicellular SIMs or RF X SIMs solution with link failover only - Gives some level of redundancy but with communication drops. The bandwidth remains of a single cellular network. Lacks bandwidth and link optimization capabilities.
- Halo powered by 6th sense - Offers full redundancy, high bandwidth, low latency, data security, and overall operational safety by aggregating all available IP links (4X cellular and others as necessary) to a one bonded link. Data Costs are optimized and controlled by you, and SWaP (size, weight, power) ratio is optimal for any type of drone/UAV.
- Halo - Powered by 6th sense
- Direct RF link
- Single 4G/LTE Sim
- Dual 4G/LTE with cold failover
- Direct RF link with 4G/LTE failover
Go BVLOS, get ahead of regulation with secure and reliable drone technology. Expand your offering and scale
your UAV/drone business. With Elsight's connectivity technology for unmanned and done communication,
limitless applications and use cases can be leveraged across a variety of sectors.
Your needs, our flexibility
Delivery & Logistics
Real-time decision making
Security & Defense
Industrial & Inspection
This is how our partners use Halo to solve their BVLOS challenges
Hear the voices of real customers, and see how Halo solves the drone connectivity challenges of their unmanned aerial vehicles, creates business opportunities, and helps overcome regulatory requirements, all the way to actual growth!
We know what lies ahead for you, if it’s BVLOS, regulation, integration, partnerships or revenue orchestration, so we decided to create a guide, that will make sure you won’t miss a thing!Download now
Learn about the benefits of the Halo Value Investment Program and how it can help you scale your BVLOS operationsWatch now
All you need to know about drone SWaP tradeoffs - It's time to get your drone ready for BVLOS with the optimal size, weight and power balanceDownload now
Learn more about how Elsight's drone enabling technology helped Gadfin achieve their business goalsDownload now
Connect - Beyond the line of sight, Get Certified, and ScaleDownload now
The most informative BVLOS vertical ebook that will help you go from limited LOS to exponential business growthDownload now
All the secrets you need to know about drone connectivity for any kind of operationsDownload now
Connecting farmers to the field,
Learn about Scaling BVLOS autonomous UAV operations - The new era of UASWatch now
Climate change and sustainability are never far from the eye of the media, and concerns about our impact on the environment continue to grow year…Learn more
On the July 18th, 2021 episode of the Drone Source podcast, host Asaf Raz spoke with Richard Nichols, founder of Airwards and Scott Jonasz, VP…Learn more
The previous parts in this series of articles took a high-level overview of the first steps and considerations on the journey towards a certifiable, profitable…Learn more
On the May 6th, 2021 edition of Drone Source, host Asaf Raz spoke with George Kirov, the Managing Director of Dynamic Strategies & Concepts and…Learn more
Paving the way for Commercial-scale BVLOS drone deliveries It sounds like the ultimate in modern convenience, a science-fiction concept come to life – BVLOS…Learn more
Part 3: The $45 Billion Dollar commercial UAV BVLOS solution …if your Connectivity solution can pass Regulatory approval The commercial UAV BVLOS solution……Learn more
Part 2: The $45 Billion Dollar Commercial UAV BVLOS Challenge …if your connectivity solution can pass regulatory approval The commercial UAV BVLOS challenge… In…Learn more
Part 1: The $45 Billion Dollar commercial UAV BVLOS Opportunity …if your Connectivity solution can pass Regulatory approval Take a look at the…Learn more
a Reliable UAV platform The key to commercializing unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) services is proving that your platform is reliable, durable, and failsafe over a…Learn more
Industrial drone operations require highly robust features for industrial-scale applications such as oil & gas, factories, power lines, pipes, and commercial infrastructure management and…Learn more