Imagine Your drone business at full potential
Halo delivers connectivity where it really counts, from LOS (Line of Sight) to BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight), in any environment, for any drone/UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) use case. With a certifiable BVLOS solution that’s easy to integrate and simple to operate,
it’s time to scale!
The Ultimate Drone Connection
Trusted. Experienced. Ready.
Halo has been rigorously tested by regulators globally in changing environments. Whether you are developing, manufacturing or providing services with UAVs/drones, what could you accomplish with BVLOS certified absolute connection confidence?
Packed with features that go a long way — literally.
Halo’s robustness makes it the optimal solution to connectivity challenges for any BVLOS drone or UAV, in any environment.
How is Halo different?
The limitations of existing solutions for BVLOS operations
- RF solution - allows data transmission and control but lacks the redundancy and requires line of sight between the drone/UAV to the operator.
- Satellite solution - These on-board solutions are usually bulky and heavy, and the cost to operate is much higher. Though they do not require direct line of sight, they do require open skies above them and have low redundancy.
- Single cellular solution – Bandwidth is too low and there is no redundancy between links and therefore is not reliable enough.
- Multicellular SIMs or RF X SIMs solution with link failover only - Gives some level of redundancy but with communication drops. The bandwidth remains of a single cellular network. Lacks bandwidth and link optimization capabilities.
- Halo powered by 6th sense - Offers full redundancy, high bandwidth, low latency, data security, and overall operational safety by aggregating all available IP links (4X cellular and others as necessary) to a one bonded link. Data Costs are optimized and controlled by you, and SWaP (size, weight, power) ratio is optimal for any type of drone/UAV.
- Halo - Powered by 6th sense
- Direct RF link
- Single 4G/LTE Sim
- Dual 4G/LTE with cold failover
- Direct RF link with 4G/LTE failover
Go BVLOS, get ahead of regulation with secure and reliable drone technology. Expand your offering and scale
your UAV/drone business. With Elsight's connectivity technology for unmanned and drone communication,
limitless applications and use cases can be leveraged across a variety of sectors.
Your needs, our flexibility
Delivery & Logistics
Real-time decision making
Security & Defense
Industrial & Inspection
This is how our partners use Halo to solve their BVLOS challenges
Hear the voices of real customers, and see how Halo solves the drone connectivity challenges of their unmanned aerial vehicles, creates business opportunities, and helps overcome regulatory requirements, all the way to actual growth!
When Farada needed a connectivity solution for their G1 and G2 drones, they turned to Elsight. The Elsight Halo provided Farada with complete command and control of their drones at all times, while freeing up resources for greater payload capacity and endurance.Download now
Remote ID for drones is already an FAA requirement. Learn about the tech behind Remote ID and why the Halo is the best solution for your Remote ID needsDownload now
We know what lies ahead for you, if it’s BVLOS, regulation, integration, partnerships or revenue orchestration, so we decided to create a guide, that will make sure you won’t miss a thing!Download now
Learn about the benefits of the Halo Value Investment Program and how it can help you scale your BVLOS operationsWatch now
All you need to know about drone SWaP tradeoffs - It's time to get your drone ready for BVLOS with the optimal size, weight and power balanceDownload now
Learn more about how Elsight's drone enabling technology helped Gadfin achieve their business goalsDownload now
Connect - Beyond the line of sight, Get Certified, and ScaleDownload now
The most informative BVLOS vertical ebook that will help you go from limited LOS to exponential business growthDownload now
All the secrets you need to know about drone connectivity for any kind of operationsDownload now
Connecting farmers to the field,
Learn about Scaling BVLOS autonomous UAV operations - The new era of UASWatch now
Up to now, civilian drones have largely relied on RF (radio frequency) communications for control, telemetry, and payload data transmission. While this works well for…Learn more
Small commercial delivery drones used for civilian applications are electrically powered and environmentally friendly. Elsight’s drone technology provides a communications solution for developers looking into the rapidly advancing drone industry.Learn more
Elsights Podcast Drone Source. An episode with Richard Nichols, founder of Airwards, and his perspective on the growing drone industry and recognizing people & companies within it! Podcast was hijacked by Scott Jonasz, Elsight VP of Global Sales & AlliancesLearn more
Commercially scaling BVLOS drone operations offers a massive opportunity for the UAV industry. Time to understand and adopt new technologies into your platforms.Learn more
Elsights Podcast Drone Source. Tune in to episode two where Elsight’s Asaf Raz discusses the development of Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) technology with George Kirov, the Managing Director of Dynamic Strategies & Concepts.Learn more
Scaling commercial BVLOS drone delivery – Is it all about UAV regulation? Drone delivery, direct to your door.Learn more
Part 3: The $45 Billion Dollar commercial UAV BVLOS solution: explosive growth and expanding market opportunitiesLearn more
Part 2: The $45 Billion Dollar commercial UAV BVLOS challenge: explosive growth and expanding market opportunitiesLearn more
Part 1: The $45 Billion Dollar commercial UAV BVLOS challenge: explosive growth and expanding market opportunitiesLearn more