Technical Support Manager
About The Position
Elsight is looking for an experienced, talented, and independent technical support manager with strong personal, analytical & technical skills. This candidate will take a hands-on approach to the challenge of creating the Elsight Experience and building a highly functioning and scalable department. As technical support manager, you will need to strive to create continuous value to our customers by establishing relationships with the key personas and providing them excellent service and support towards their realization of the Elsight experience of excellence.
As a fast-growing company, the ideal candidate will be technologically enthusiastic with exceedingly strong interpersonal skills for internal and external communication and collaboration. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment due to their persistence, personal ambition, and a deep sense of accountability.
· Technical hands-on engagement with customers including Pre-Sales, Onboarding, Implementation, Training, Advocacy, and Expansion
· Manage the support processes, including issue resolution, cross-departmental workflows, and escalation management
· Build the success process. In the future, responsible for hiring new customer support personnel
· Be in charge of our SLAs, SLA level compliance, and customer satisfaction
· Lead, implement and manage our support platform and maintain it regularly
· Collaborate with R&D, Product Management, Sales, and Operations teams to ensure we give our partners the best customer experience
· Be the focal point and single point of contact for internal and external customer escalations and SLA discussions
· Define, recommend, and implement innovative solutions that maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
· Hands-on support professional. A "Can-do" and a "I will do" hands-on approach with a high sense of ownership
· Proven ability to resolve customer problems, complaints, and issues utilizing appropriate internal and external resources
· Excitement in building and leading the support organization.
· Excellent communication skills
· Proved record of exceeding targets, KPI's and SLAs
· Experienced with success & support tool(s) implementation and maintenance
· Strong technical background in networking, mobility/wireless, log analysis, cloud services, and troubleshooting methods in Linux environments
· Experience with training and supporting Channel ecosystem players such as VADs, VARs, MSPs, and ISPs will be highly regarded
The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge and experience with:
· Networking, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP
· VPN setup
· Linux OS (install, inspect OS resources, network setup)