About The Position
Elsight is looking for an experienced technical lead of backend engineering that will join our fast-growing company to develop, mature, and scale our cloud platform. From vision to deployment, you will research, design, and build new product initiatives end-to-end while mentoring other developers in the team.
We are looking for a proactive, technologically fluent leader with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is ambitious, persistent, and highly motivated to ship things to production.
- Lead Elsight cloud service architectural design
- Research and design new product features and components
- Providing robust, scalable, and reliable infrastructure, to meet our challenging customer needs.
- Effectively balance technical leadership and software engineering individual contributor responsibilities.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Experienced with delivering large scale, robust cloud solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills as an independent developer and peer programmer.
- Team-oriented, who value empathetic communication and collaboration.
- Lots of passion for shipping things to production.
- Experienced with Agile development methodologies.
- Looking at the “bigger picture” both from the technical and business perspective.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with server-side development.
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (code practices, design patterns, algorithms, data structures).
- Experience with cloud architecture, technology, and deployment (+advantage for OnPrem / hybrid service).
- Experience with DBs, especially noSQL (redis, mongoDB).
- Experience with cloud DevOps technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD methodology.
- Experience with pyton – Advantage.
- Experience with IoT devices – Advantage.
- Knowledge of networks & cybersecurity – Advantage.