About The Position
Elsight is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer that will join our fast-growing company who lives and breathes containers, CI/CD and technology. You will lead the current DevOps work and help design and implement scalable systems that will keep Elsight running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
AWS, Bitbucket, Kubernetes, Jenkins, MongoDB, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, Python, Flask, Vue.js.
Elsight supports clients with public cloud solutions and on-premises solutions.
· Full ownership of the production, dev and testing environments - handle the environments and improve/extend them.
· Develop and support CI/CD/pipeline flows
· Own security and operational aspects of the product
· Develop and adopt new tools to make Development and Operations processes at Elsight more efficient.
· Collaborate with developers to optimize services performance, reliability, failover and scale.
· Maintain Elsight availability
· 3+ years of experience as DevOps, working in Linux environment and writing scripts in Python/NodeJS/Ruby/Go/Groovy.
· Production experience with cloud infrastructure (public and/or private)
· Knowledge and experience with popular monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Datadog, Graphite, Newrelic, etc.
· Team player, ability to work with a team in a dynamic and complex environment, highly motivated and a fast learner.
· Experience working with CI/CD methodology and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis, CircleCI etc.)
· Knowledge of Kubernetes, docker, K8s environments or other container-based technologies.
· Experience with private cloud or on prem environments
· Experience with software development and development frameworks
· Experience with event streaming and messaging platforms such as Kafka, RabbitMQ…
· Good understanding of networking and security fundamentals
· Development experience
We are looking for a proactive, technologically fluent DevOps engineer with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is ambitious, persistent, and highly motivated to ship things to production and impact on engineering group growth.