About The Position
Elsight is looking for an experienced QA Lead that will join our fast-growing company to bring our product to the next level.
We are looking for a proactive, technologically, self driving and highly motivated with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills who will be responsible and own QA processes
As QA Engineer:
- Learn the new feature, review the technical design and write test plans accordingly
- Perform automated and manual tests (mainly automation)
- Work closely with product managers and software teams.
As QA Lead:
- Lead the QA guild, work closely with all QA guild members and lead them to excellence
- Learn the product, the system, the customers, and define the test technology and plan needs for best service
- Lead the CI evolution at the Engineering group
At least 3 years in manual QA testing and 1-2 years in writing automation.
Experience in QA methodologies including plan, design, execution and reporting.
Experience in working at CI environment and CI methodologies
Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated and autodidact.
Knowledge in networking L2-L4
Experience in programming language such as Python - advantage
Experience with performance testing - advantage
Experience in UI testing - advantage
Experience in cloud & onprem environments - advantage